Check Online GEPCO Duplicate BILL
Enter your 14-digit reference number in the designated field. This reference number can usually be found on your previous electricity bill.
GEPCO Bill Online for the month of January 2024
Verify Relative Bill:
After entering the reference number, click the “Submit” or “Check Bill” button. The system will verify your information and provide you with your duplicate bill.
Download or Print:
Once your duplicate bill is displayed, you can download and print it for your records or use it for payment.
GEPCO : Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) and operates under WAPDA . GEPCO Established on 1977, GEPCO has been instrumental in serving the electricity needs of the Gujranwala region and its surrounding areas. This website GEPCObill.com is free of cost, user-friendly platform and you can check your GEPCO online bill by Reference, Duplicate Bill, GEPCO BILL PAYMENT MATHED, Download and Print online GEPCO BILL and Old bijli bill.
Location: GEPCO’s headquarters are located in Gujranwala , Punjab , Pakistan.
Area of Districts Covered
The company is responsible for distributing electricity in the Gujranwala region, which covers parts of Punjab and Punjab provinces.
- Mandi Bahauddin.
GEPCO Bill Notification via SMS:
GEPCO may also send SMS notifications to your registered mobile number when your bill is ready, via SMS, just Type pitc<space>14 digit reference number; and send it to 8334.
UNDERSTANDING BILL INFORMATIONS
- Connection Date:
The connection date is the date when you initially registered for an electricity connection with GEPCO. It signifies when you became a customer in GEPCO database.
- Reference Number:
The reference number on your bill is a vital piece of information. It serves as your unique account identifier, allowing you to pay your bill, request duplicate copies of your bill, and carry out other bill-related transactions.
In the top right corner of your bill, you will find several important dates:
- Reading Date: The date when the meter reading was recorded.
- Issue Date: The date when the bill was generated and issued to you.
- Due Date: The last date by which you must make your bill payment to avoid late fees or disconnection.
- FPA (Fuel Price Adjustment):
FPA stands for Fuel Price Adjustment. It is a mechanism used to adjust electricity fees based on fluctuations in fuel prices. The FPA is related to the fuel pricing of rental power companies that generate electricity from sources like crude oil.
- TR Surcharge (Tariff Rationalization Surcharge):
T.R stands for Tariff Rationalization Surcharge. This surcharge is related to the difference between the tariff set by NEPRA (National Electric Power Regulatory Authority) and the tariff set by the Government of Pakistan (GOP). The difference, whether positive or negative, has financial implications for either the GOP or the Distribution Company.
- FC Surcharge (Financing Cost):
FC stands for Financing Cost. The FC Surcharge is an additional cost per unit of electricity that was initially decided to ensure the collection of debt servicing for the Power Holding Private Limited.
- Bill Timing:
The date you receive your monthly bill will vary depending on where you live. You can check your bill history to understand the reading date, issue date, and due date, which will give you an idea of the timing of your bills.
TAXES OF GEPCO Bill
- FPA (Fuel Price Adjustment): Reflects fuel cost changes.
- TR Surcharge (Tariff Difference): NEPRA vs. GOP tariff variation.
- FC Surcharge (Debt Servicing): Supports debt payment.
- Deferred Amount: Allows flexible payments.
- QTR Tariff Adj / DMC: Quarterly tariff updates.
GEPCO BILL PAYMENT MATHED
Select an Online Payment Method:
Online banking: Many banks in Pakistan offer online banking services. You can log in to your bank’s online banking portal and follow the instructions to pay your bills.
- Log In: Open the JazzCash app and log in to your account.
- Select Utility Bills – GEPCO: Choose the “Utility Bills” option in the app, and specifically select “GEPCO” as the utility company you want to pay.
- Enter the 14-Digit Reference Number: Input the 14-digit reference number provided on your GEPCO bill.
- Initiate Bill Payment: Select the bill payment option and tap the “Pay” or play button to proceed.
- Confirmation Message: After making the payment, you’ll receive a confirmation message from JazzCash. This message can be used as proof of payment in case you encounter any payment-related issues.
- Access the Easypaisa App: Open the Easypaisa app on your device.
- Log In: Log in to your Easypaisa account.
- Choose Bill Payment: Select the “Bill Payment” option within the app.
- Select GEPCO: From the list of utility companies, choose GEPCO as your payment recipient.
- Enter Reference Number: Enter the 14-digit reference number from your GEPCO bill.
- Make the Payment: Click on the “Pay” or payment button to initiate the transaction.
- Confirmation Message: Once the payment is processed, you’ll receive a confirmation message from Easypaisa. This message serves as a receipt and verification of your payment.
Facilitation Centers at GEPCO
At GEPCO (Gujranwala Electric Power Company), our commitment to providing excellent service extends to the establishment of Customer Service Centers (CSCs) at the Circle levels. These centers are under the leadership of our dedicated Customer Services Director and are designed to address various billing issues and facilitate our valued customers. Here, we outline the specific issues you can resolve and services you can access at our CSCs during their working hours.
Services Offered at GEPCO Customer Service Centers:
- Installment of Domestic Customers’ Bills: Customers with bills up to Rs. 10,000 can request to divide their payment into three installments, easing the burden of bill payments (applicable once in a six-month period).
- Correction of Domestic Bills: If you’ve encountered billing discrepancies due to incorrect readings (up to 500 units), our CSCs can assist you in rectifying these issues.
- Issuance of Duplicate Bills: For all customer types, our centers can provide duplicate bills, ensuring you have access to your billing information when needed.
- Due Date Extension: We offer an extension of up to three days on the due date for current bills up to Rs. 10,000 for domestic and commercial customers.
- Exemption of TV Fees: Domestic customers without TV sets can request the removal of TV fees from their bills.
- Advance Bill Issuance: Upon request, our centers can issue advance bills for domestic and commercial consumers, providing flexibility and convenience in bill payments.
Locations and Contact Information:
- CSC GEPCO HQ
- Contact No: 055-9200505
- Location: GEPCO HQ, 565-A, Model Town, GT Road, Gujranwala.
- CSC Gujrat
- Contact No: 053-9260290
- Location: GEPCO Complex, G.T Road, Gujrat.
- CSC Sialkot
- Contact No: 052-9250693-94
- Location: GEPCO Colony, Shahabpura Road, Sialkot.
- CSC Narowal
- Contact No: 0542-412666
- Location: 132 KV Grid Station Narowal.
How to contact GEPCO (Complaints & Helpline)
PCO Complaint Redressal Cell: Your 24/7 Solution for Power Supply Complaints”
Introduction: The GEPCO Complaint Redressal Cell (CRC) plays a crucial role in ensuring the seamless connectivity and restoration of power supply to our esteemed customers across the jurisdiction of the company. With 796 feeders and an extensive distribution network spanning 22,679 KM of HT lines and 18,164 KM of LT lines, the CRC is at the forefront of managing power distribution challenges.
Key Functions and Responsibilities: The CRC, centrally located at GEPCO Head Quarters in Gujranwala, operates 24/7 under the leadership of the General Manager (Operation) GEPCO and a dedicated team led by the Deputy Manager (Operations). Its primary functions and responsibilities include:
- Swift resolution of complaints received from the Ministry of Water & Power, Islamabad, through telephonic or online channels.
- Vigilant monitoring of the distribution system, focusing on connectivity and restoration.
- Oversight of the Federal Complaint Cell (FCC) to resolve various complaints.
- Promptly addressing consumer complaints through the dedicated helpline 118.
- Coordination and monitoring of Rapid Response units established across all Sub Divisions.
Services and Contact Information: The CRC operates around the clock, ensuring that assistance is available 24/7. If you need to get in touch with them, you can reach out at the following contact numbers:
- General Inquiry: +92-55-9200504
- Complaint Resolution: +92-55-9200516
- Emergency Contact: +92-55-9200592
- Complaint . Services Available: 24/7 and online complaint contact
Location: You can visit the Complaint Redressal Cell at the following address:
GEPCO HQ 565-A, Model Town, G.T Road Gujranwala
Conclusion: At GEPCO, we understand that a consistent power supply is essential. Our Complaint Redressal Cell is here to ensure that your concerns regarding power supply are promptly addressed. With round-the-clock availability, dedicated professionals, and a commitment to resolving issues, we are your 24/7 solution for power supply complaints. Your satisfaction and uninterrupted power supply are our top priorities.
How to check GEPCO online bill?
- You can check your GEPCO online bill at GEPCObill.com by entering your 14-digit reference number.
How to calculate GEPCO estimate bill?
- You can calculate the estimated cost of your GEPCO electricity bill for a residential connection by entering your consumed units on the GEPCO website.
Can I check the bill by meter number?
- GEPCO subscribers can check their bill by entering the 14-digit reference number, not by the meter number.
Can I check GEPCO bill by name or address?
- You cannot check your bill by name or address; the bill can be accessed using the 14-digit reference number.
How to get the previous month’s bill?
- If you didn’t receive your bill, you can obtain a duplicate copy of your last month’s bill on the GEPCOBill.COM website.
What is the unit rate for GEPCO residential connection?
- You can find the unit rates for GEPCO’s residential connections on their website.
What are the GEPCO peak hours?
- GEPCO’s peak hours are from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Customers are encouraged to reduce electricity consumption during these hours.
How to change the consumer name on the GEPCO electricity bill?
- The procedure to change the consumer name on the GEPCO bill is the same as applying for a new connection. Visit the GEPCO office and apply for a name change request.
How can I apply for a new connection?
- To apply for a new GEPCO connection, you will need to fill and submit an “Application and Agreement” form, also known as an A&A form.
Can I check GEPCO bill by ID card (CNIC) number?
- Currently, you didn’t find id card number , you can only check the bill by using the 14-digit reference number.
For further inquiries related to your GEPCO bill, you can contact GEPCO’s customer service for assistance.© 2023 GEPCO ONLINE BILL • Built with GeneratePress