SEPCO Duplicate Bill NOVEMBER 2023
Enter your 14-digit reference number in the designated field. This reference number can usually be found on your previous electricity bill.
Verify Relative Bill:
After entering the reference number, click the “Submit” or “Check Bill” button. The system will verify your information and provide you with your duplicate bill.
Download or Print:
Once your duplicate bill is displayed, you can download and print it for your records or use it for payment.
SEPCO : Sukkur Electric Power Company (SEPCO) and operates under WAPDA . SEPCO Established on July 10, 2010, SEPCO has been instrumental in serving the electricity needs of the Sukkur region and its surrounding areas. This website sepcobill.com is free of cost, user-friendly platform and you can check your SEPCO online bill by Reference, Duplicate Bill, SEPCO BILL PAYMENT MATHED, Download and Print online SEPCO BILL and Old bijli bill.
Location: SEPCO’s headquarters are located in Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan.
Area of Districts Covered
The company is responsible for distributing electricity in the Sukkur region, which covers parts of Sindh and Balochistan provinces.
- NAUSHERO FEROZE
- KAMBER SHAHDADKOT
And other Area of Sukkur City, Ghotki, Khairpur,Rani Pur,Gambat, Naushahro Feroze, Nawabshah (Shaheed Benazirabad), Larkana, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Kashmore, Kandhkot
Balochistan Area. Jacobabad and Kashmo
re districts extending into Balochistan and sindh
SEPCO Bill Notification via SMS:
SEPCO may also send SMS notifications to your registered mobile number when your bill is ready, via SMS, just Type pitc<space>14 digit reference number; and send it to 8334.
UNDERSTANDING BILL INFORMATIONS
- Connection Date:
The connection date is the date when you initially registered for an electricity connection with SEPCO. It signifies when you became a customer in SEPCO database.
- Reference Number:
The reference number on your bill is a vital piece of information. It serves as your unique account identifier, allowing you to pay your bill, request duplicate copies of your bill, and carry out other bill-related transactions.
In the top right corner of your bill, you will find several important dates:
- Reading Date: The date when the meter reading was recorded.
- Issue Date: The date when the bill was generated and issued to you.
- Due Date: The last date by which you must make your bill payment to avoid late fees or disconnection.
- FPA (Fuel Price Adjustment):
FPA stands for Fuel Price Adjustment. It is a mechanism used to adjust electricity fees based on fluctuations in fuel prices. The FPA is related to the fuel pricing of rental power companies that generate electricity from sources like crude oil.
- TR Surcharge (Tariff Rationalization Surcharge):
T.R stands for Tariff Rationalization Surcharge. This surcharge is related to the difference between the tariff set by NEPRA (National Electric Power Regulatory Authority) and the tariff set by the Government of Pakistan (GOP). The difference, whether positive or negative, has financial implications for either the GOP or the Distribution Company.
- FC Surcharge (Financing Cost):
FC stands for Financing Cost. The FC Surcharge is an additional cost per unit of electricity that was initially decided to ensure the collection of debt servicing for the Power Holding Private Limited.
- Bill Timing:
The date you receive your monthly bill will vary depending on where you live. You can check your bill history to understand the reading date, issue date, and due date, which will give you an idea of the timing of your bills.
TAXES OF SEPCO Bill
- FPA (Fuel Price Adjustment): Reflects fuel cost changes.
- TR Surcharge (Tariff Difference): NEPRA vs. GOP tariff variation.
- FC Surcharge (Debt Servicing): Supports debt payment.
- Deferred Amount: Allows flexible payments.
- QTR Tariff Adj / DMC: Quarterly tariff updates.
SEPCO BILL PAYMENT MATHED
Select an Online Payment Method:
Online banking: Many banks in Pakistan offer online banking services. You can log in to your bank’s online banking portal and follow the instructions to pay your bills.
- Log In: Open the JazzCash app and log in to your account.
- Select Utility Bills – SEPCO: Choose the “Utility Bills” option in the app, and specifically select “SEPCO” as the utility company you want to pay.
- Enter the 14-Digit Reference Number: Input the 14-digit reference number provided on your SEPCO bill.
- Initiate Bill Payment: Select the bill payment option and tap the “Pay” or play button to proceed.
- Confirmation Message: After making the payment, you’ll receive a confirmation message from JazzCash. This message can be used as proof of payment in case you encounter any payment-related issues.
- Access the Easypaisa App: Open the Easypaisa app on your device.
- Log In: Log in to your Easypaisa account.
- Choose Bill Payment: Select the “Bill Payment” option within the app.
- Select SEPCO: From the list of utility companies, choose SEPCO as your payment recipient.
- Enter Reference Number: Enter the 14-digit reference number from your SEPCO bill.
- Make the Payment: Click on the “Pay” or payment button to initiate the transaction.
- Confirmation Message: Once the payment is processed, you’ll receive a confirmation message from Easypaisa. This message serves as a receipt and verification of your payment.
How to contact SEPCO (Complaints & Helpline)
- Address: Thermal Power Station Old Sukkur
- Telephone: 071-9310795, 071-5621633
- Fax: 071-5621633, 071-9310797
SEPCO Customer Service Center:
- Address: Regional Customer Service Center Minara Road Sukkur
- Telephone: 071-9310921
- Fax: 071-9310917
How to check SEPCO online bill?
- You can check your SEPCO online bill at SEPCObill.com by entering your 14-digit reference number.
How to calculate SEPCO estimate bill?
- You can calculate the estimated cost of your SEPCO electricity bill for a residential connection by entering your consumed units on the SEPCO website.
Can I check the bill by meter number?
- SEPCO subscribers can check their bill by entering the 14-digit reference number, not by the meter number.
Can I check SEPCO bill by name or address?
- You cannot check your bill by name or address; the bill can be accessed using the 14-digit reference number.
How to get the previous month’s bill?
- If you didn’t receive your bill, you can obtain a duplicate copy of your last month’s bill on the SEPCOBill.COM website.
What is the unit rate for SEPCO residential connection?
- You can find the unit rates for SEPCO’s residential connections on their website.
What are the SEPCO peak hours?
- SEPCO’s peak hours are from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Customers are encouraged to reduce electricity consumption during these hours.
How to change the consumer name on the SEPCO electricity bill?
- The procedure to change the consumer name on the SEPCO bill is the same as applying for a new connection. Visit the SEPCO office and apply for a name change request.
How can I apply for a new connection?
- To apply for a new SEPCO connection, you will need to fill and submit an “Application and Agreement” form, also known as an A&A form.
Can I check SEPCO bill by ID card (CNIC) number?
- Currently, you didn’t find id card number , you can only check the bill by using the 14-digit reference number.
For further inquiries related to your SEPCO bill, you can contact SEPCO’s customer service for assistance.